Tattoo deposits can be purchased in studio, via etransfer (email@example.com) or through our online store. Before purchase please review the complete deposit rules under the booking tab on the website: www.sacredhearttattoo.ca/ A quick guide to these rules follows at the bottom of this text.
Tattoo appointment deposits purchased online are subject to the same rules as deposits e-transferred or purchased in studio.
Note: once purchased all tattoo deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable and hold no cash value. They are to be used for tattoo appointments only.
Prior to purchasing tattoo appointment deposits through the online store, you should have been asked to do so by either an individual artist or the studio assistant. They will have asked for a specific amount to be submitted for the tattoo appointment/project you are purchasing for. All deposits are held with the studio and not with the artist.
Deposits purchased through the online store will be noted on the client file attached to the email submitted during purchase, please ensure the email you provide is the email the appointment(s) were booked through. We process deposit purchases to the client file 10am-4pm PST Monday to Friday. We will send you a confirmation once we receive and process the deposit.
For questions or concerns please reach us through the contact page on the website.
Quick guide deposit rules
- All deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Deposits are forfeited if the project is cancelled or an agreed design that has been consulted on with an artist does not come to fruition for creative, interpersonal or time restraint issues.
- 72 HOURS notice is required for rescheduling or cancelling appointments.
- Cancelling a respective appointment without rescheduling to a later date will forfeit the deposit.
- 7 days notice is required for cancelling/rescheduling full day appointments.
$50.00 – $600.00