Refunds and Returns Policy
- Purchase online through the Sacred Heart web store.
- Purchase only after consultation or being asked to provide a deposit.
- Do not purchase a deposit prior to being requested.
- Deposits are administered to your client profile the morning after purchase (if after 4 pm PST).
- Confirmation will be provided before use as a tattoo appointment deposit.
- All deposits are non-refundable, non-transferable, and held with Sacred Heart Tattoo studios.
- Refer to deposit rules on the Booking page for details.
- Tattoo deposits are redeemed on the final sitting of the respective project.
- Gift cards are not meant for holding tattoo deposits; purchase them separately for future appointments.
Available in denominations of $50/100/150/250/500/750/1000.
No expiry date.
Non-refundable and non-returnable.
Can be used for apparel, tattoo deposits, or tattoo services in-studio only.
Can be used partially or in full.
Cards purchased online are mailed via Canada Post. Allow 1-2 weeks for Canadian delivery, longer for international. During peak periods, timely delivery is not guaranteed (e.g., Christmas).
Terms and Conditions for Garments and Merchandise
- All sales are final. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.
- Please carefully choose your apparel size using the provided sizing chart.
- Garments should be cold washed and air-dried to maintain sizing.
- Machine drying or warm water washing may affect garment size.
Terms and Conditions
These terms govern the use of the sacredhearttattoo.ca website, Sacred Heart Tattoo mobile application, and related services.
Users agree to be bound by this Agreement upon accessing and using the Services.
Billing and payments are subject to the fees, charges, and billing terms in effect.
Secure SSL communication channel and compliance with PCI vulnerability standards ensure secure transactions.
We reserve the right to refuse or limit orders and may require additional identification for high-risk transactions.
Information accuracy is prioritized, and errors may be corrected without notice.
Links to other resources are not an endorsement, and we are not responsible for their content.
Changes to this Agreement are at our discretion and effective immediately upon posting.
Continued use of the Services constitutes acceptance of the revised Agreement.
Users acknowledge reading and agreeing to this Agreement.
Address: 25 West 6th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C, V5Y 1K2, Canada
Last Updated: November 30, 2023