Sacred Heart Tattoo accepts both walk-in and pre booked appointments for tattoos.
Walkins are subject to availability, please call or email the studio for daily availability.
For work that requires more prep/drawing time we recommend a consultation with an Artist. Our studio Assistants can help connect you with the Artist that best suits the tattoo you are wanting.
If you have a particular Artist you want to work with, please connect directly with them. Artist contact information is on their portfolio page. Some Artist have a wait list so, please read pertinent information on their portfolio page or on their Instagram for more details respectively about their availability.
A free consultation will be setup, either through the Artist or Studio Assistant, once you have been in contact with the Artist. Appointments are booked after you have consulted on a tattoo project. Consultations do not require a deposit.
All tattoo appointments require a non refundable deposit prior to booking. Please read below for deposit information.
ALL TATTOO DEPOSITS ARE:
- Non-refundable: deposits are taken to set aside time for appointments. No appointments are booked without deposits.
- Taken off the cost at the end of the tattoo or final sitting on a project.
- Subject to strict cancellation rules: 72 hours notice for cancellations of an appointment. Deposits are forfeited if cancelled within 72 hours of the appointment time.
- Back to back full day appointments will require a full weeks notice for cancellation or rescheduling.
- Subject to strict rescheduling rules: on any given appointment or project where multiple appointments are booked; more than two reschedules per project will forfeit the deposit. A new deposit will be required to continue with upcoming appointments.
- Cancelling a particular appointment without rescheduling that cancelled appointment will result in the deposit to be forfeited.
- Deposit is forfeited for no shows. If further appointments are booked a new deposit will be required for upcoming appointments.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE PREPARED TO MOVE AHEAD WITH A TATTOO APPOINTMENT OR PROJECT PRIOR TO PUTTING DOWN A DEPOSIT WITH SACRED HEART TATTOO.
The non-refundable deposit is subject to cancellation and rescheduling rules that ensure that the studio time allotted for projects and appointments is respected appropriately.
We do our due diligence with reminder calls and emails prior to your appointments. These are courtesy reminders, please do not rely on upcoming appointment reminders from the studio. We are not responsible for missed appointments.
NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AMOUNTS
Single sitting : $50
1/2 day (3 hours): $250
Full days: $600
Multiple full days booked in a row : $600 per day booked
E-transfered deposits accepted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online store deposits
Quick guide Deposit rules
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits are forfeited if the project is cancelled or an agreed design that has been consulted on with an artist does not come to fruition for creative, interpersonal or time restraint issues.
- 72 HOURS notice is required for rescheduling or cancelling appointments.
- Cancelling a respective appointment without rescheduling to a later date will forfeit the deposit.
- 7 day notice is required for cancelling/rescheduling full day appointments.
- Phone and email are accepted methods to reschedule or cancel appointments. Direct or private messages to Artists will not be a verified method of contact in this case.
- Deposits will need to be resubmitted in full once a deposit has been forfeited to continue with future appointments or rebooking.
Meet the artists
Sacred Heart Tattoo has been home to the very best of Canadian tattoo artists, artists focused on providing our clients with quality work, genuine experiences and creative dialogue to fully and accurately interpret the ideas and narratives they are wanting tattooed.